6 Week Rock LEader
Adventure Guide Program
** THailand **
From technical skills to emergency safety and group dynamics, this comprehensive rock climbing course will prep you with all the skills needed to take your personal climbing skills to the next level.
You'll also get the chance to explore outrageously stunning beaches you thought only existed on Instagram, and share adventures with locals in authentic jungle villages. Bring on the good times!
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT...
- 6 weeks shared accommodation in Thailand
- 6 weeks most meals
- Experienced rock climbing instructors who know the area
- Industry Standard Rock Leader Qualification
- Introduction to rock climbing and equipment, top roping and progression to lead climbing
- Sport lead climbing, lead single pitch with opportunity to continue to multi-pitch, multi-pitch development, consolidation of skills
- Group facilitation techniques
- Peer Assessment days - a chance to practice with your peers as clients, under supervision of your instructors
- Experience Permaculture Farming in Lamphang
- Forest and mangrove conservation projects, trekking, kayaking
- Bat cave climbing adventure, kayak accessible only climbing, trekking, cooking class
- Sunset cruise, Scuba diving, beach time, yoga classes, zip-lining, paddle boarding, trekking
While this is an Adventure Guide Program, it's not all about the outdoors and outdoor pursuits. There will be cultural activities and exchange; sightseeing and touring; personal development; community and social events; free time and plenty of opportunity for exploration.
Whether you are looking for a glimpse into the adventure tourism industry, or just an awesome educational opportunity to live in the most amazing places on earth, the Pure Exploration Adventure Guide Program is an epic, constructive, and rewarding way to spend 6 weeks in Thailand!