6 Week TREKKING LEader
Adventure Guide Program
** INDIAN HIMALAYA **
Get off the beaten track and explore some of the best kept trekking secrets! India’s dramatic and rich cultural environment will be your classroom, with lessons not only on bush walking, but also leadership, group dynamics and psychology plus strategies to help in every area of life.
You'll leave with your Bush Leader Qualification, a swathe of new mates from all over the world, and an absolutely unforgettable mountain experience of India that not many tourists will ever see.
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT...
- 6 weeks shared accommodation in India
- 6 weeks food allowance for most meals
- Experienced trekking guides who know the area
- Bush Leader Qualification
- Group facilitation techniques
- Peer Assessment days - a chance to practice with your peers as clients, under supervision of your instructors
- Low student - instructor ratio
- Multi day hikes and camping expeditions
While this is an Adventure Guide Program, it's not all about the outdoors and outdoor pursuits. There will be cultural activities and exchange; sightseeing and touring; personal development; community and social events; free time and plenty of opportunity for exploration.
Whether you are looking for a glimpse into the adventure tourism industry, or just an awesome educational opportunity to live in the most amazing places on earth, the Pure Exploration Adventure Guide Program is an epic, constructive, and rewarding way to spend 6 weeks in Thailand!