6 WEEK ADVENTURE GUIDE PROGRAM IN NEW ZEALAND
The Ultimate Outdoor Travel and train program!
From technical skills to emergency safety and group dynamics, this comprehensive course will prep you with all the skills needed to take your personal hiking + climbing skills to the next level!
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT...
- 2 weeks rock climbing in Queenstown and Wanaka regions
- 2 weeks hiking in Queenstown, Wanaka and Fiordland regions
- 5 day pre-hospital emergency care (PHEC) training and qualification
- SWIFT water rescue training and qualification
- 6 weeks shared accommodation in Queenstown
- 6 weeks most meals provided
- All technical equipment, program related transport & travel
- Qualified & experienced technical instructors
- Live, learn, socialise and have fun in the Adventure Capital of the World; Queenstown!
While this is an Adventure Guide Program, it's not all about the outdoors and outdoor pursuits. There will be cultural activities and exchange; sightseeing and touring; personal development; community and social events; free time and plenty of opportunity for exploration.
Whether you are looking for a glimpse into the adventure tourism industry, or just an awesome educational opportunity to live in the most amazing places on earth, the Pure Exploration Adventure Guide Program is an epic, constructive, and rewarding way to spend 6 weeks in New Zealand!
You’ll love arriving into Queenstown – it’s a great place for hiking mountains, swimming in lakes and rivers, pub crawls, live music, locals food and drink specials, frisbee golf and fireside chats. Queenstown is filled with an exciting mix of backpackers, ski seasonnaires, outdoor enthusiasts and local legends.